Still Regret Going to Goodkind - Years Later - New Haven, CT

He has a 'fake' demeanor and lacks true compassion...

He has a 'fake' demeanor and lacks true compassion. Almost seems as if he is following a script about how to improve patient satisfaction.
Never came to see me in the hospital after my operation, although he called me once when I returned home. Shouldn't all patients expect their surgeons to visit them while they are in the hospital to explain any problems/concerns or complications of the operation.
Dr. Goodkind lacks professionalism and compassion.
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Goodkind's motivation was simply financial. I don't remember seeing him in the hospital to explain why I was so weak after surgery. Happened to mention to me that "he was thinking about a transfusion…due to my blood loss" - when I saw him weeks later in the clinic. Yet, his documentation of the process was quite cryptic and looked like he simply wrote from a template. My recovery was not what he had described before the operation. When he did a scar revision, he made inappropriate comments to me about what I could do with the excess skin. I was appalled and told the physician who had recommended him. His behavior is unacceptable.