Under Eye Circles, Sunken Tear Troughs - New Haven, CT

Office and staff were very professional, and...

Office and staff were very professional, and "Gabby", the PA who is the "Injection Specialist" was wonderful. Explained the procedure, honestly discussed what she could and could not do for me with filler, and was terrific before, during and after the quick and painless procedure. She is a perfectionist and kept checking her work from all angles and tweaking it until it was perfect. Highly recommend!

Before and After pix

The injection specialist explained to me that she could easily take care of the trough area under the inner half of my eyes (closest to my nose) with a half vial (1/4 vial per eye) or, if I wanted her to work on the outer half of my eyes, too, I should opt for a full vial (which I gladly did). Gabby did an excellent job of filling all my trouble spots and made sure to not waste a drop of Restylane - she found a place for the full vial and made sure I got my money's worth. :) I'll attempt to post before and after photos.
New Haven Plastic Surgeon