54 Year Old and Bodybuilding Enthusiast. New Haven, CT

I'm 54 and always have been a tiny barely B. I...

I'm 54 and always have been a tiny barely B. I finally got 440cc submuscular implants yesterday. I wasn't anticipating the pain, but I think it's subsiding. I bodybuild and worried about not being able to work out 4 weeks, any suggestions as to what others are doing to exercise would be helpful. Thx

Full 5 days post op

Back to work today. Not wanting any gawking, I layered up a bit and going slow. I drive a desk, but my breasts start feeling heavy from being upright for hours. I decided to take a break and my friend let me recline in her mini van, ahhhhhh some relief. Otherwise things are good, seeing Dr Thursday for so.e stitches to be removed. I hope I'll get a green light to do some walking and maybe planks or something light. I miss the gym, but I know I can't do anything yet. I have to figure out how to post a pic!

2 weeks post op

Had my 2 week post op today and doc says everything is going well. I was given the green light to start walking, but NO gym.... for me, being sedentary is the hardest thing. I'm eating clean and getting good sleep, two elements that I hope will keep me from losing tone, etc. Breasts are still high and tight, but bruising is almost gone and I think they're starting to fall. Three weeks until my next visit.
New Haven Plastic Surgeon