31yo Mom of 3, Looking to Feel Full & Feminine Again - New Hampshire

I am in the consultation process right now. I'm...

I am in the consultation process right now. I'm looking to go up quite a bit in size. I have been at least a DD during pregnancy and loved it !! (am now a very sad & deflated C). I had an initial consultation at Sterling Plastic Surgery in Bedford, NH last week and was very pleased with the information given to me that day. I tried on all different sizers and kept gravitating to the 650cc's. I meet with Dr. Sterling tomorrow afternoon and am very much looking forward to it.

Me, now

Here are some before pics. This is where I'm starting at.

Chose my surgeon!

I met Dr. Daniel Sterling in Bedford, NH last Wednesday. I really liked him and I like his results. I was very curious as to his opinion on the current status of the girls, as his medical assistant said I was 'borderline needing a lift'.

He didn't seem phased by their droopiness. He said they were 'stage 1'. But he said I have enough breast tissue between my nipple and lower breast fold?? I want a large implant anyway.. He says I'll be good with implants only and said that if, later on, I want a lift it would be the donut lift? Is that the one just around your nipple?

So yea, I will be getting 650cc silicone HP implants, sometime in March. I need to schedule a physical and CBC in order to set my surgery date.

I'm so excited! It's a little unreal.

Some wish boobs..

Here are some that have caught my attention. :)