25 Year Old Female with Some Deep 11s

I had Botox done by a professional injections...

Right before Botox
0:13
I had Botox done by a professional injections nurse at New England Surgery on 11/29. She was very explicit in letting me know anything can happen and bad reaction do occur sometimes such as the dreaded droopy eyelid. However I'm well over the 24hr mark and so far so good. I've had a crazy stressful year as is probably typical for most 25 year olds and I also have a ton of sun damage to my face. This is showing itself right between my eyes in the form of deep 11s that have been starting to set in and become static instead of dynamic . I took a before video in the parking lot right before I went in and I will follow up with more pictures after the 3 day mark and the 3 week mark when I go back in. We went very light at only 15 units so I might get 5 more depending on how stubborn my face is. Very excited and hopeful so far!

Day 2 post Botox

Day 2 post Botox
0:17
I got my injections Tuesday morning and it's now Thursday afternoon I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I have minimal results so far but it has only been two days. I feel blessed that I have no negative side effects to speak of only slight bruising at one injection site. I'm not upset that the results aren't major as I wanted to start off slow anyway. I will get more at my follow up in three weeks and post more results.
Lowell Plastic Surgeon

Nurse Jayne. Love her! She was honest, caring, realistic and everything I wanted.