Broad Nose Needed Beautiful Pointed Nose - New Delhi, India

Hi, Nose is a very prominent feature on the face....

Hi,
Nose is a very prominent feature on the face. I was under the delusions about my nose it's large its the most prominent feature on my face.I consulted various doctors and even to Dr. Dhir I visited thrice.I was confused whether the surgery will go up to the mark or not. But i got a confident as he showed me the various procedures done already.
I went through the procedure of Rhinoplasty by Dr. Dhir .He made me feel completely comfortable & confident in the whole procedure. I was discharge from the hospital next day of my surgery. All the staff/doctor were amazing .He visited me early in the morning to see me. I love the way he took care of me.
After a week I visited his clinic with my mom to remove the bandages of my nose. I love the result of my Rhino. I love his work too as it looks very natural.
I am satisfied with the results .I have had other procedure also under his guidance. I highly appreciate and recommend Dr. Anup Dhir to everyone.
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Dhir is an amazing person and very down to earth. Now i got so confident that at least for my skin rejuvenation and any surgery procedure have a such a good doctor in my list. i completely rely on him as i found he is more concerned about the results than money. He follows the patient seriously. After my good results my friends also visited to his clinic.