My Hair Transplant - New Delhi, India

Hello friends I also wanted to share my hair...

Hello friends I also wanted to share my hair transplant story with all my friends. 3 years back I was completely fed up with my hair loss I became 35% bald at my age 24.My situation was at that point that I felt I was at a dead end and all hope was lost. I cannot even count how many times I have stood home instead of going out and having a good time in order to keep people from seeing how my hair looked. Those really closest to me said that my hair looked fine but I only felt that they were just trying to make me feel better about myself. I always tried to wear a hat for cover my baldness. But that was not a long lasting idea for cover my head. One day my mother advice me for hair transplantation. Like many people who 1st hear about hair transplants I was immediately opposed to the idea thinking that doctors still used the “Hair Plug” procedure. I also felt that no doctor would see me because I was too young to undergo such a procedure it’s a something older people do. My mother mentioned it to me again and said that she and my dad will completely support it 100% if I decide to do it in the hopes of seeing me happy. Then I started to search about hair transplantation on internet I visited many hair transplant clinics and consulted many surgeons during my search about best place for my hair transplantation. I found Medispa Hair Transplant clinic is the best and reputed place for my HT. I met Dr. Suneet Soni there and I found him very experienced surgeon. I got my hair transplant from Medispa Hair Transplant Clinic. Now I got really very natural and best results with dense hair. I am very grateful to Dr.Suneet Soni.
India Plastic Surgeon