Severe Pitted Scars Caused Due to Chicken Pox (Pock Marks) Treated with Dermabrasion Combined with Subscision - India

Hey there :) M Asian 19 yrs old Been reading ...

Hey there :)
M Asian 19 yrs old
Been reading all the mutual stories N Guess m not the only one going through the same situation! ! I had ( or have cuz idk the result yet cuz m still bandaged) severe pock marks since I was In 4th Grade n it hurts yes it does REALLY HURT :( I had purchase all the high brand collagen stimulating creams and had undergone several lasering treatment but no!!! Can't figure out any Difference out of all these treatments n creams etc..... I have a very low self esteem since the day this scars hit me
I can't even look straight up when I talk I always tend to cover up my face with my hands while talking .
This scars on my forehead n cheeks made my life MISERABLE :(
M always weeping over my scars Ik it kinda sounds creepy but one can understand my state if he/she had the same scars I have all over the face :(
Recently I had a consultation with a board certified cosmetic surgeon Dr charu sharma n i was amazed reading all the reviews based on her professionalism .
So I had a consultation with Dr charu sharma n she suggested me with Dermabastion combined with subscision along with co2 laser and dermarolling all total cost for 95 thousand (45 thousand for the surgery I. E dermabrastion along with subscision and 45 thousand for the laser and dermarolling it will be 7-8 session I suppose. I was completely shattered n wrecked inside out so I decided to for the above treatments.
So I had the treatment called dermabrastion n my face is still cover up with all bandages doctor recommended me some medicines on regular basis n said that she will remove the bandage with a week or so .M going to her clinic thus Tuesday 2 more days to go yaayyyy m pretty excited.
Hoping For a positivity
I m always keeping in prayers for a positive result :))
Will update after a day or so with a picture.
If anyone who is suffering through what I have been can please mail me and if anyone have queries about the treatment can ask me I'd be more than glad to Answer it :))
Thankyouu so much for reading my post *_*
Dr Charu Sharma