Ak Clinic 5000 Grafts with Dr. Kapil Dua - India, IN

I am a 34 Y.O with serious hair loss problems. I...

I am a 34 Y.O with serious hair loss problems. I talked to Dr. Kapil and he seems very kind, professional and experienced. I am posting the before pics and I will write a full review once I have the surgery. I had a very comforting skype call with Dr. Kapil and feel like I made the right choice but time will tell.

5000 grafts from beard, chest and scalp

This is my second surgery I had a previous one done in Korea with around 2400 grafts.
The team extracted around 2200 scalp grafts and the rest is from body hair. The procedure took around a total of 20 hours over 2 days. The team was friendly, kind and experienced. The hotel I stayed at (Ivory 32) was comfortable and reasonably priced. Overall I felt more comfortable in this surgery that I did with my previous one. In fact there is no pain whatsoever after this surgery. doctor Kapil is reliable and some of the staff members have worked with him for over 8 years. I feel that it is good value but time will tell. I will be updating pics every couple of months.
India Hair Restoration Surgeon

The doctor seems very active and regularly participates in conferences and research projects.