Large Side Tattoo Removal

Hello! I am currently removing a large side piece...

Hello!

I am currently removing a large side piece on my back/side that says "Follow Your Heart." I mean at times I feel like I hate it but right now I don't feel to bad about it since I can see that it is fading. I am fairly fair skinned (around a 2) and my tattoo contains black and same white ink in the letters. I must say it hurts pretty bad but its soooo fast! The worst part is the itch that comes along with it. It will be a long road but in the end I think it will be worth it! I will be waiting 8 weeks between sessions until session 4 or 5 then I will wait about 15 weeks to give my skin a good break. Unsure if I will continue through the summer months as it can be extremely hot... and I am sure the itch would be awful in those months.

Second Session Booked

My second session is on April 29th. Pretty nervous considering how painful the last one is and I've heard they amp up the laser since the ink may be deeper.... Looking forward to it being removed though. I was estimated 3 sessions for the top portion and seven for the lower. Plus it looks like shit when its faded hahaha. Looking at others removals I am betting that both will take longer, but a girl can hope that it will be less sessions.. and less money. I am currently paying 325 per session! I'll be posting a photo pre-session and post session. Mine raised significantly for about 3-4 weeks. I am not sure if had an allergy or it was my cream or the antihistamine cream but something irritated my skin. Going to stick to very simple products this time!

2nd Session (Revlite)

Hello!

Had my second session on Saturday and it went well (still very painful). It was a little bit sore and now that I am on day two it is lifted and really itchy!! OMG! Last time mine didn't itch until 1.5 weeks after. Does anyone else get itchy right away? Just wondering if this is a normal reaction or if I am having an allergic reaction or something. I've looked at others peoples pictures and in some mine looks similar since its really red and raised still. Just not sure if itching after is normal!! Freaking out a little bit.. it would really suck if I couldn't continue these treatments and wasted my money & time... as well as be left with a half faded tattoo with lines missing.. this whole thing just sucks. Everyone understands the pain of having to go through this and dealing with the possibility of our tattoos never being gone. I will also be uploading a picture before and after my session probably tomorrow. This procedure really weighs on you mentally and physically. Between the pain and the itch.. its awful. Hopefully in a few days the itch subsides..... I couldn't imagine dealing with this for more than a week. Happy lasering everyone! ;)

Before Second Session and Day 2 After Second Session

Currently seeing some good fading. A few letters look like they will be harder to remove and fade. I think next session I will be doing the R20. Has anyone used the R20?? Apparently it is good for spaced out black ink. You do one session and wait 20 minutes and do the second session with little to no pain. First session hurts a lot still and it will be double the price... but to get two sessions in and the second one being almost painless... seems like an optimal option to me!! My skin is itchy but not as bad today.. the itch has definitely calmed down! It's fairly red but my first session was very red. I have extremely sensitive skin... and if I get a paper cut I get a hive haha so its fair to say this is hard on my poor skin.. but I'll get through this. Just ready for my skin to calm down a bit!! Does anyone else get this red after??

4 Days Post 2nd Session

The redness is almost completely gone and so is the itch. Only itchs if my clothes rub so I can deal with that. I was worried about how red it was and that maybe I was having a reaction but its pretty much gone now! Its fun having sensitive skin.. NOT! Thank goodness was a bit worried but everything seems normal and will see how well it fades in the next 10 weeks! I will post a new picture in about 2 weeks and another right before my 3rd session!
Stacy

She was wonderful! Made the procedure go by so fast and made me feel comfortable and hopeful. Unfortunately she has left the clinic to pursue schooling for her LPN. She called and checked up on me and all the girls at the clinic answered my questions. Very professional and clean environment! All the workers within the clinic must have taken an entire year course to be able to use the laser. My next session is April 29 at 1pm! Not looking forward to it :(