Large Side Tattoo Removal

Hello! I am currently removing a large side piece...

Hello!

I am currently removing a large side piece on my back/side that says "Follow Your Heart." I mean at times I feel like I hate it but right now I don't feel to bad about it since I can see that it is fading. I am fairly fair skinned (around a 2) and my tattoo contains black and same white ink in the letters. I must say it hurts pretty bad but its soooo fast! The worst part is the itch that comes along with it. It will be a long road but in the end I think it will be worth it! I will be waiting 8 weeks between sessions until session 4 or 5 then I will wait about 15 weeks to give my skin a good break. Unsure if I will continue through the summer months as it can be extremely hot... and I am sure the itch would be awful in those months.

Second Session Booked

My second session is on April 29th. Pretty nervous considering how painful the last one is and I've heard they amp up the laser since the ink may be deeper.... Looking forward to it being removed though. I was estimated 3 sessions for the top portion and seven for the lower. Plus it looks like shit when its faded hahaha. Looking at others removals I am betting that both will take longer, but a girl can hope that it will be less sessions.. and less money. I am currently paying 325 per session! I'll be posting a photo pre-session and post session. Mine raised significantly for about 3-4 weeks. I am not sure if had an allergy or it was my cream or the antihistamine cream but something irritated my skin. Going to stick to very simple products this time!
Stacy

She was wonderful! Made the procedure go by so fast and made me feel comfortable and hopeful. Unfortunately she has left the clinic to pursue schooling for her LPN. She called and checked up on me and all the girls at the clinic answered my questions. Very professional and clean environment! All the workers within the clinic must have taken an entire year course to be able to use the laser. My next session is April 29 at 1pm! Not looking forward to it :(