59 Year Old Concerned with Creepiness and Skin Looseness Around Mouth and Jowl

I did a lot of research, including on this site, ...

I did a lot of research, including on this site, before I chose Dr. Sharon Litzzi. I was specifically looking for a cosmetic dermatologist who could take care of a plethora of skin issues that had developed over the years as well as had experience with facial PLP treatments. At my first consultation/appointment I found Dr. Litzzi to be very interested in what bothered me about my skin. On my first visit she was able to address some rosacia and a flesh colored mole with problem specific lasers which she is wonderfully efficient with. Dr. Litzzi impressed me with her knowledge and skill. We talked about the vampire face lift which I knew I was going to do but wanted to find the right doctor. Initially, I did not want anything but my own plasma injected back in to my face but for very good reasons which Dr. Litzzi explained, I decided to include juvederm. I decided to schedule my vampire face lift one week later which was two days ago. I can see results already and it has only been two days. There is still a little creepiness but a huge improvement! I had bags under my eyes and those are hardly noticeable. My skin is still a bit saggy around my mouth but still better than before. My expectations are that by the time the juvederm wears off my skin will have already started to repair itself. I have had PRP treatments in my shoulder and they do work wonders. I am excited to see the results in my skin.
The treatment itself wasn't bad except for the four shots of PRP in the lips which are maybe a 4 on a scale to 10. First Dr. Litzzi's assistant, Adrian ( a sweetheart who let me squeeze her hand and rubbed my shoulder to distract me during the harder shots) put numbing cream on my face. We chatted for a while and then Dr. Litzzi took my blood (didn't feel thing). She then injected the juvederm and plasma. It pretty much feels like botox except a couple around the cheeks and like I mentioned, the lips. After the injections she used some left over plasma to micro needle my whole face. The whole thing took an hour. My face was rosy and it is good for your skin if you can keep the plasma on for the rest of the day so I recommend taking the rest of the day off at home.
I definitely recommend Dr. Litzzi. She is caring, very knowledgeable, capable and honest. She will tell you if she thinks you won't get the desired result or that the risk might be more than you are willing to take.
Dr. Sharon Litzzi