PRP for Hair Loss - New Canaan, CT

I recently went to Dr. Sharon Littzi for the PRP...

I recently went to Dr. Sharon Littzi for the PRP hair loss procedure. I am 25 years old and hair loss starts pretty early in my family and I noticed it happening to me, so I started looking online of what I could do to help with my little problem. I came across Dr. Littzi's website and went to her office to see if she could help, and she was a tremendous amount of help! Dr. Littzi is an excellent dermatologist, really knowledgeable, made me feel extremely comfortable, and is passionate about the care she gives her patients. The PRP procedure itself was painless, her and her assistant took my blood, spun it, and injected my blood into the areas of my scalp where hair loss was taking place (didn't hurt at all). It has been about a month and I can already see results with my hair, I am so excited! I highly recommend Dr. Littzi to anyone for any cosmetic and medical needs, she has over 25 years of experience and I could not have been in better hands!

New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon