PRP for Skin Rejuvenation on the Face - New Canaan, CT

I went in to see Dr. Littzi after one week of skin...

I went in to see Dr. Littzi after one week of skin hell. A pimple I had gotten was oozing and very painful not to mention unsightly. I desperately needed to look better for an event this weekend and figured this was my only chance.

Dr. Littzi suggested she draw blood and do something called a Vampire Facial. I have seen pics of Kim K do this so i figured if it works for her, why not

Dr. Littzi and her assistant drew my blood (i didnt even feel it), coated my face with numbing cream for 15-20 mins and then Dr. Littzi injected my problem areas with the PRP.

I must say, it has only been 4 hours but my face and skin feels tighter and is already starting to heal.
thank you so much you are a godsend, even though this is expensive its worth it if you need a quick fix!

AMAZING

48 hours later my skin is so so much better!!!
I did have slight pain in my lips and cheeks yesterday, but nothing too bad.
on the road to blemish free skin, hoping if i do this 1 or 2x per year i will have a movie star complexion!
New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Littzi was extremely nice and she was understanding of my circumstances! Thank you for helping me