36 Year-old Mom of Four Wanting to Get Her Body Back

After having my fourth baby in May and dedicating...

After having my fourth baby in May and dedicating the better part of the last 10 years to having my babies I knew I was done with that phase of my life and ready to get my pre-baby body confidence back. Despite my strict diet and numerous hours spent working out there were certain areas, namely my "love handles," that just wouldn't go away. I knew it was going to take surgical intervention to get rid of that stubborn fat. The procedure was fast, downtime minimal and my only regret is not doing it sooner. I was holding my baby the next day and back to working with clients and showing homes four days later. For anyone considering liposuction, I would say don't think twice and do it! I feel like I have my confidence back and couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome!
Del Mar General Surgeon

From the first consultation to the post surgical visits I continue to have, Dr. Tavassoli has treated me with the utmost respect and care. It can be quite intimidating to be vulnerable and expose what you dislike the most about your body to someone but I never felt anything but comfortable and confident in Dr. Tavassoli's care. He gave me realistic expectations and didn't disappoint. The staff at New Body M.D. is amazing as well. From the women at the desk when you walk in to the nurses I can sincerely say I look forward to seeing these individuals when I go to my appointments. They are all kind, genuine and understanding. Should I choose to have more procedures done in the future there is no question about where I will be going. I would highly recommend anyone considering the same procedure to call New Body M.D. and have a consultation with Dr. Tavassoli!