23 Years Old One Child Breast Augmentation

I have my consuktation tomorrow I'm 5ft4 size 32a...

I have my consuktation tomorrow I'm 5ft4 size 32a weigh 8stone size 6/8 looking forward to my consultation with mr kumar at new birkdale rotherham! Would love to hear from people with similar stats to me and what the outcome was. Also what ccs yoy were offered... Lets begin my ba journey ????????

Consultation

So yesterday i had my consultation, other than having to wait an hour as the lady before me was late, very impressed i met with my surgeon mr kumar what a lovely man he is i instantly felt comfortable, we went into the room spoke about what look i wanted he measured my breasts and drew alover them, i never had this at other consultations very professional but strict as he told me i may not acheive the size i wanted, he also says he refuses to give women a breast enlargement if they don't need one! Anyway we settled on the 345cc silicone higo profile implants under the muscle day case! The last consultations i went to they only offered ne 240cc so i came out with a huge smile on my face as i was getting ready to ask for 300cc and i got more than i wanted so obviously went for the biggest soze, he says i should go up at least 3 cup sizes which will make me a c/d cup and this is exactly what i wanted. Excited doesny even cut the way i feel right now!!!! :-)

Update!!!

Just got home from a meeting with my coordinator just to tell me the ins and outs etc on the way home i got a phone call they asked if i wanted a cancelation for the 21st which is next saturday!!! O snapped their hand off i now don't have to wait 5 weeks! Totally shitting it now ???????????? excited is not the word!!!!

Pre op!

Just met with my nurse for my pre assesment, did mrsa swabs and gave me some wash to shower in Friday night and saturday morning, got to be there by 12:30 so excited but scared at the same time its all of a sudden happening so fast!!! 5 more sleeps and ill have boobies!!! ????????

2 days to go!!

Two days to go and it will b op day!! So excited, got all my stuff ready. Im actually pretty nervour for the outcome now... I dont want to get boob greed, i always said id be happy with just something but I've been looking at boobs that much Im starting to think ar3 they gunna be big enough?! ???? anyway it will soon be here. I feel like I've been packing to have a baby! But now ill be coming home with two less needs babiez haha!!

Surgery all done!

Had surgery yesterday went in for 3 and dont remember a thing woke up with boobies!! I absoloutley love them already!! Huge difference even with all the swelling. I was discharged 3 hours after my surgery. Sleeping was hard last night and this sports bra is super uncomfortable other than that I've managed to get up and get ready with the help of my partner. Love my new boobies! All the staff were fantasic wooyld deffo reccomend to anyone!

Before and after

Before and after pic day of op.

Day 4 post op

Feeling a little better today had serious morning boob and hardly slept god i am so uncomfortable!!! I have this annouing burning nipping pain under right breast hopefully it will dissapear soob as it hurts real bad, ice seems to help a little. See how i feel in the morning!

3 week review

Went to see the surgeon said everything is fine and hea happy woth how my breasts are healing :-) very happy with my results!!!

Photo update 3 wewks and love them!

inder kumar