Much Needed Breast Augmentation - New Bern, NC

First I would like to start by thanking Dr. Zannis...

First I would like to start by thanking Dr. Zannis and his wonderful staff for a truly comforting experience with my breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Zannis is truly an artist of his work. On the morning of my surgery I was comforted from when I walked through the door from all of the staff to speaking with Dr. Zannis right before surgery expressing all my last minute concerns. He is a very kind, down to earth docter he also took his time answering all of my questions and assured me my boobies would come out beautiful! Well when I woke up i was in very little pain which was amazing itself! Recovery time was not bad at all very little pain alittle tender but that was to be expected. Now I'd like to elaborate on my boobies!! They are every wish pic I had stored and more. I could not be a happier lady right now. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes my body and I will complain in a heartbeat. But Dr. Zannis has created a work of art. They are perfect. I am one month post op and measure about a 36D. I sent a good friend of mine a few pics and she thought I was an advertiser modeling my boobies Lol. I would highly recommend Dr. Zannis/staff to anyone who is seeking breast augmentation and lift.
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

Dr Zannis is a very kind Doctor who is very knowledgeable with his profession.