Sientra Implants, Naval Scar Revision - New Bern, NC

26years old. 5'8" 150lbs. 34 A by the end of high...

26years old. 5'8" 150lbs. 34 A by the end of high school. 34 B after breast feeding first child and still perky. After breast feeding my second child, both breasts became deflated with the left staying at a 34 B and the right a 34 A.

Wanting more fullness and symmetry with the help of a breast augmentation. Also, I had my naval pierced 8 years ago. My two pregnancies caused a very stretched and deformed look. Having a scar revision to correct it.

Before

Consult: 9/21/15
I arrived 1 hour early and was seen immediately. This was my fourth consult with a plastic surgeon this year and by far the most impressive in every aspect. Everything about this practice exceeded my expectations.
Final decision: Sientra moderate plus, 300cc's left breast. 350cc's right breast.
Final expectation: Extremely natural appearance.

Surgery Day 9/2/15

Arrived early again and was seen immediately. Everything went smoothly and I was on my way home in less than 3 hours. I woke up with minimal discomfort. The staff was incredible.

1 Day Post Op 9/3/15

Bloating was severe. Discomfort started becoming more severe around dinner time last night. Muscle relaxers seem to help more than pain pills. I still managed to take my son to a doctors appointment with the help of my husband. Lots of dry mouth and rib pain.

2 Days Post-Op 9/4/15

Started putting cocoa butter on to avoid stretch marks. I'm feeling very tight and stretched today.

3 Days Post Op 9/5/15

I have more pain in the surgical site of my right breast. It looks to be healing nicely. I have what looks to be a hematoma in the surgical site of my left breast with little to no pain.

4 Days Post Op 9/6/15

Feeling is starting to return to parts of my breasts. They are beginning to feel apart of me and don't seem very fake. It all feels very much the same as engorged breaats during breastfeeding. I believe I'll be able to adjust to them easily.

10 Days Post Op 9/12/15

Still very sore. Experiencing surface tissue numbness below the areola leading down torwards the incision. I had my first follow up a few days ago. I was so drugged up I don't remember much. I know my surgical tape was changed. I took my last 2 pain pills just before my appointment. I then spent the next 2 days detoxing in extreme physical pain bc I didn't know that I needed to wheen myself off the drugs. I took one of my husbands pain pills after being sick and hurting for 48 hrs. After that I was completely fine and have only used valium and flexeril since.

22 Days Post Op 9/24/15

Im looking much better. Working hard on scar appearence. Using Bio Oil. They move around now. Jiggle up and down and that is painful. As a younger woman it is normal to have nerve regeneration as appose to a 40 something year old patient that is more likely to sustain perminate nerve damage and numbness.
As i mentioned in my last post, I was at first expirencing numbness. Then the nerves started to heal and now the nerve regeneration process is long and uncomfortable. From the areola leading down torwards the incision I am very sensitive and I cannot stand to wear any bras and have given up on them unless otherwise necessary. It's slowly getting better.

14 weeks post op

I apologize for not posting updates before now. Ive put on 10 lbs since the surgery and that makes me not want to take pics of myself. But I did and here they are. Im very happy with the result. They aren't in the way and they have a very natural appearance. I feel that photos don't do them justice. I have regained a lot of feeling in them and still experience a lot of pain, mostly at night, from nerve regeneration. But I usually sleep through it. The scars are fairly visible including the naval but they have lightened a lot and softened. I'm very hopeful in that regard. I will update again in a couple months and plan on undergoing Smartlipo some time next year in my upper and lower abs, and flanks. You will be able to see the results of my Smartlipo procedure on this post as I plan to keep this review going for a year or more. Please let me know if you have any questions.
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with Dr. Zannis' demeanor, staff, office appearance, and procedure. He easily made me comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. He praised me for the knowledge I brought to the consultation and impressed me with his level of skill. Choosing your plastic surgeon is like choosing your tattoo artist. What you're really looking for is the right style to fit you. His is a very natural style which is exactly what I was looking for. He did not disappoint to say the least, but if possible even exceeded my expectations.