32 Year Old Mother of Two Who Breast Feed. 5'7" 130lbs. Just Want to Fit in a Bra! 325 Ccs Silicone Implants?? - New Bern, NC

I have been on this site for a long time. My life...

I have been on this site for a long time. My life situations have just prevented me from ever moving forward with my surgeries. I have found a window of opportunity and I am going to seize the day! I am going to have a BA on the 15th of June. It is scheduled and paid for and the count down begins!

I have very mixed emotions and the main worry is what size to pick. I really want to be a small C cup. I just worry about what every girl says ... shoulda gone bigger. I just really do not like a fake look. It worries me. The doc advised that 325 ccs will fit my frame. The sizers seemed huge!!! yikes. My pre op appointment will be the 9th and my final decision will be made. Any advise ladies??

I made it!!!!!

Here are some before and after pics!!!!! I am just over joyed with my doc , his incredible, caring, knowledgeable nurse. Ifeel wonderful.

Now after

High and tight . Sternum hurts.

Over doing it?

So I feel like today I might have over done it. I just didn't hurt that bad. I found myself at home unloading dishwasher and rubbing my boyfriends legs. I just don't hurt that much and it feels better to move! Is this gonna suck tomorrow?

The bloat!!!!

All you beautiful ladies were right !!! I look like 4 months preggos! Lol

so I over did it ????

it's a long story but I'm trying to rest. Everything is ok after my ED visit just wanted to touch base and show some progress! Much love ladies!

Completely obsessed

went to my visits to trim stitches and take off some tape ... They put more back on but said the looked great and were healing beautifully.the visits was short and sweet but I had to get back to work. I did have some questions about what bras to wear now and when I can start working out. And the beach but I forgot. Bummer.do I sleep in a bra?ahhhh

Hey it's been a little over a year !!!!

Here is the update.