27 Yr Old Female with Deep Pitted Acne Scars. New Berlin, WI

When my acne finally cleared up, I was left with...

When my acne finally cleared up, I was left with terrible acne scars. I was very embarrassed by these scars and always wanted to do something about them. My doctor recommended the laser pro fractional. I'm still waiting for the final outcome.

I will be uploading before and after pictures as soon as I am healed, and will update the status of the results from my procedure.
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pawar is the type of doctor that treats each patient with the best care he possibily can and makes sure that the happiness of his patients are a high priority. We all have insecurities that we would like to fix. Dr. Pawar is very compassionate towards what those insecurities mean to you and how they affect your quality of life. He makes sure that all your questions are answered, and that you feel 100% confident in the procedure you decide on. I would recommend him to the people I cherish the most because of his integrity. I'm forever grateful for Dr. Pawar.