2 Surgeries, One Implant Removal and Lift and One Implant Surgery - Saint Louis, MO

From the very first time I went to see Dr. Caplin...

From the very first time I went to see Dr. Caplin for a consultation I was so very impressed. He spent nearly an hour with me going into great detail explaining my options. I chose the longer...more expensive choice and am so happy I did. I had my first surgery and had 20+ year old implants removed and had a lift. I had ZERO pain and the results AMAZED me!! So I then was told by Dr. Caplin to wait until I healed completely in order to get the best result for the second surgery, six months later I had my "Gummy Bear" implants and I could not be happier. Little more apin this time but SO worth it! I never thought I would be 48 with Youthful, NATURAL looking breasts. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Caplin he is a master at what he does and his staff at the office and Surgery Center are wonderful. Anyone you come in contact with is so friendly and gracious, Dr. Caplin called me personally the evening of both surgeries to check on me:)
I would recommend Dr. Caplin to anyone and everyone who is considering plastic surgery especially breast implant removal, breast lift and/or implants, the Gummy Bears are incredible!!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon