30, Coolmini to my Double Chin - New Auckland, AU

I had coolsculpting done in a clinic in Auckland,...

I had coolsculpting done in a clinic in Auckland, New Zealand. I had my consult last month and after seeing a presentation about coolsculpting i decided to go through with it for my chin area as i've always struggled with an inherited double chin. The treatment was $2000 for two cycles, one on each side of my neck, which overlapped in the middle section as that's my trouble area. The machine stopped half way, around 25 minutes through my first cycle on my left side, showing an error message. The nurse then called australia and the zeltiq rep there advised that the nurse put another cycle in and go through the treatment again on the same side. I had to sit there for another 45 minutes on the same side. The nurse did the other side of my neck, overlapping in the middle. This side was incredible painful and uncomfortable. The nurse had my head in a pulled down position so my neck/shoulder muscles were pulling the whole treatment. It was incredible painful. I nearly gave up but didn't want to waste my well earned $2000. The following day i woke up with a burn on my neck. The second cycle on the left side had burned me. I think the nurse forgot to put the gel on the second time as I went back to the place and they said i have frostbite. They've given me some balm and i'm having to go in weekly for them to take photos and check the burn. I'm having to wear a scarf every day which is frustrating as i've got some major events coming up that i cannot wear a scarf to. The company gave me my $2000 back and were apologetic for burning me. I did so much research beforehand and i only chose coolsculpting as it promised no downtime and was not invasive. It's not as painful as many people say it is but after 5 days it is still numb and throbbing and tender. So there is after care you need to take in to consideration. Here's hoping my burn will heal really fast and not scar.
auckland clinic