30 Yrs, Mom of 2, Liposuction Abdomen and Flanks - Nevada, NV

Hi, I did it! I was not sure in writing my...

Hi, I did it! I was not sure in writing my experience but maybe it can help someone. On the day of the procedure, I was nervous but everything went fine. Dr. took about 2 hours to finish the liposuction. I did not feel pain on that day, I took the pain relievers and was fine, slept all night. Today is the fourth day and I still have no pain. Stopped taking the pain relievers on the 2nd day. I feel a little sore (like after you work out) but nothing you can't handle. I am wearing my garment 24hrs and today in the afternoon I will have my first lymphatic massage. I do not have any bursts on my abdomen, just on my hips, I do not know why?!? but my abdomen looks good. I will post pictures for you guys to see the transformation of my abdomen. Oh and by the I did my surgery on Friday and came back to work on Monday, I work in an office so nothing heavy and at home my husband and mother are helping me with the kids.
I just do not why, my doctor gave me an appointment until a month later? Doesn't she needs to see me a week or 2 weeks after the procedure?
Reno Plastic Surgeon