Finally Able to Get Breast Augmentation - Reno, NV

I do not have for sure date but I did go to...

I do not have for sure date but I did go to consultation. Pictures on Web site with majority of surgeons aren't the best. Not sure why they wouldn't put thier best work up...bit maybe that is thier best? Has anyone had rhinoplasty here in reno area? I have a couple more consultations to go to, but this is for sure something I would like to do. I do not like bump on nose aand I also have bulbous tip.

Breast implants instead

I have a breast implant consultation tomorrow. I have decided to not get a nose job because I'd rather have that done out of state. I have been wanting to do breast implants for10 years now. I have held off due to the fact that I can NOT stop worrying about nickel/metal allergies. We have tons of metals in our food I read once. Who knows right? I have tried so hard to find percentages of people that are fine w breAst implants that have same allergies and I can't find any info anywhere.
There was one person on this site that had same question .she had metal allergies and she never posted again which sucks. Who knows if she got implants or not.

Finally Able to Get Breast Augmentation

I am a size A36. I will upload photos tomorrow as my surgery is this Wednesday! I'm excited and nervous. I just sneezed right now so I'm freaking out. Time is finally here and I'm sneezing! Not good we will see how I feel tomorrow. I have been waiting ten years for this moment. I was super worried about the whole traces of nickle in implants and finally got over it.

night before surgery

Took shower with dial and about to take my antibiotic after I stop getting the runs. Pure nerves. So I felt fine throughout the day and now my head feels like a head cold. Ugh. I'm going to try to sleep in tomorrow as I go in at 1230. I hope I can sleep until 9am at least insead of war g up at 6 am.
It was mentioned I was going to get a call from the doctor prior to surgery maybe they meant the day of?
Dr Balini

He went over exactly what I had in mind. I need to go see more of his work but have not due to my schedule.