Amazing Liposculture (Tummy, Waist, and Arms) - Neuilly, France

Had tried losing the weight through exercise and...

Had tried losing the weight through exercise and dieting, but after 50, the weight just stays on...in the wrong places! I had met Dr Hamza 15 years ago (an he was excellent then!), so I decided to consult with him and see if liposculpture could improve my weight gain problem around the midsection. he immediately zeroed in on all the areas that were problem zones for me. We scheduled the procedure for a few days later (I was travelling afterwards) and he made the necessary appts with the cardiologist, anaesthesiologist, lab for blood tests really efficiently! The result after only one week is already amazing and exactly what I was looking for. My downtime was minimal ...1 day and I had to run off on a business trip the day after the procedure. I was fine, a bit swollen and the bleeding had greatly diminished overnight, but I felt no pain at all. I had my meeting and actually took my first painkiller 3 days later! I trust Dr Hamza completely, as 15 years ago he had corrected a friend's procedure, which had been botched up by a big name doctor. The result was amazing. I can already see, despite the swelling that he removed just enough fat and that there is no unevenness or lumpiness. The bruising is almost gone after one week and I feel swollen (for sure) but fine. The whole thing was decided in 5 days and done! Effortless. His team and the clinic were excellent too. I arrived at 7 am, had a private room and was ready to leave (with a friend picking me up) by 5pm. He removed 3.5L I think.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hamza is for me one on the leading plastic surgeons for liposculpture in Europe. He is extremely professional, thorough and detail oriented for excellent results. Additionally, he is very warm and honest and told me the truth about what he could and could not do. I never felt any pressure and he really went out of his way to accommodate my schedule. He is also very reasonably priced compared to othe's that I had consulted (far less reassuring, with less good references and results.) I strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking into lipo sculpture and wants a fully certified plastic surgeon with many years of experience.