Open Rhinoplasty Turbino and Septoplasty with Spreader Grafts - Netherlands

Hi, After reading so many reviews,especially the...

Hi,
After reading so many reviews,especially the ones where swelling is involved i decided to write one myself to hopefully help other too.
I'm a 49 years old woman that had breathing problems because of a wonky septum and really disliked my nose.
I had an operation done in a normal hospital bij a ENT doctor.
I went there to ask if she could help me breath better,especially at night (when laying down my nose would ''├žollapse'' so i needed new cartilige to make it more firm and keep it open.
Of course i also asked her if she could improve my nose by removing the hump and refine my tip.
The wierd thing was that no computersimulation was done and also she didnt want to look at pictures i had with me,i had no idea if she fully understood what my wishes were but because it was payed for by my insurance i felt i had no choice then to completely give her all my trust which was very scary to.
do.
Anyway i looked forward to the date that was set,couldn't wait to finally breathe better at night and have a new look!
The operation took 3,5 hours but all went well she said.
I hated the fact that i couldn't breathe for 2 days that i had tampons up my nose,removing them was HELL,i swear i NEVER want to feel that again,because it was done roughly i think i had a massive nosebleed and had to go back fifthteen minutes after they were taking out to have it checked and treated.
After a wek the internal splints were taken out and cast removed.
I wasn't pleased with what i saw,i still had a very large nose wiht hardly any improvent...big bummer!
But like everybody else,had to be patient.

It's now almost 6 weeks after i had my op,and everyting is still very swollen,im not that happy with my nose unfortunately and can't say that my breathing has improved much yet because of a flu/cold.
I soo hope my swelling goes down and wonder if swelling on my bridge will go down aswell??
ent docter