36 Years Old with 2 Kids. TT, BL with 280cc Eurosilicone

Hello ladies. I had my mommy make-over on the 10th...

Hello ladies. I had my mommy make-over on the 10th of November. After two beautiful kids, my stomach was left with loose skin and covered in stretch marks. After reading many of your reviews, I was motivated that a mommy make-over was right for me. Thank you for that.

My surgery went great. I chose a private clinic who performs their surgeries in a hospital, where I stayed for two nights after the surgery.
The first few days were rough but day 5 was a turning point and now at 10 days post op I feel pretty good. Great even!

After reading many of your experiences, complaints and advice, I have decided to share my journey with you too. I will update my progress with pictures regularly.

Two weeks post

I can't believe how time flies! It's been over two weeks since my mommy make-over and I feel great! I'm walking the kids to and from school and do most household chores that doesn't require heavy lifting. I had an appointment with my plastic surgeon on Tuesday and he was impressed with the results at this point.
Unfortunately I have developed a hyper-sensation disturbance in nipple sensation. My breast are very sensitive and everything from bra, clothing and a searbelt feel very uncomfortable. I know it's quite common but OUCH! If any of you ladies have some good remedies, please share.

17 days post op