The Face Was Starting to Fall to the Knees! - Neptune Beach, FL

Aging is a not so wonderful fact of life sometimes...

Aging is a not so wonderful fact of life sometimes. I wanted to look as good as I felt and Dr. Roberto Garcia gave that to me. I told him what I wanted to accomplish and he made it happen. I look at least 15 years younger after my surgery. My results are real and natural looking. No plastic, Play-Doh looking results. No ugly scars screaming "look at me, I had plastic surgery" either.

Me then and now

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

There isn't enough space here to tell you how wonderful Dr. Roberto Garcia is. He is absolutely one of the BEST surgeons out there. He only accepts perfection from himself. He is realistic and caring. He doesn't try to sell you a bunch of stuff you don't want. He and his staff really makes you feel comfortable being in his office and having procedures done. He has operated on me twice and if I ever want/need anything else done, he will be the ONLY person that I would trust to cut on me. This is my face, I would only allow the best of the best to operate on my face and he is the BEST.