Hair Transplant in Tijuana,Mexico by Amazing Dra. Ana Gabriela Hernandez Amaya. Mexico, MO

After extensive research for Hair Transplant in...

After extensive research for Hair Transplant in Los Angeles,CA. ,San Diego,CA and Tijuana Mexico,I booked and appointment with Dra Gabiela Hernandez Amaya of NEOPEL.Since the firs moment I was impress for her knowledge,relax and unrushed attitude,all my worries,concerns and questions was answered satisfactory and in proper manner.
I schedule for the procedure on 07/22/14,everything was smooth since first moment,on time and in accordance with my expectations.Dra Ana Gabriela Hernandez is amazing,she is not only a MD,she is an artist,affordable and possibly the most skilled MD on hair transplant in Tijuana,Mexico.She and her staff from NEOPEL,prepared me for the recovery with specifics instructions for the following days.I have no problems except for the minimal swelling as expected.
NEOPEL is an modern clinic,situated a few minutes away from San Ysidro border,in a very safe and good neighborhood,I didn't feel any difference there or to be in another place in Los Angeles or San Diego.
Today after a few months after the surgery,with my hair groing thicker and full beyond my expectations,I could not be more happier with the process, not regrets at all,and I just have to said I'm glad I choose Dra.Ana Gabriela Hernandez Amaya,becouse she is a perfectionis and NEOPEL staff is so knowledge and willing to help always,follow up by Mauricio is great . I can't wait to see for the final results in a few months. Thanks again

The results after 5 months