5'7", 32, pre op size A

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I found this site back in 2012 and have spent...

So I found this site back in 2012 and have spent countless hours reading others journeys, looking at pictures and trying to plan my perfect boobs. Well you can only plan and dream and plan and talk and plan for so long before you have to take things into your own hands. I was beginning to sound like the girl who only talks about doing "it".

So I called the office today and set the date!!!! June 4th! EEK. (My plan definitely had me getting the op in winter) but hey, there is no time like the present. The women who I spoke with at the center was very helpful and actually said it wasn't uncommon for it to "take a while" sometimes....hmmm...I went for my consultation 3.5 years ago, I was surprised they stl had my file! Lol.

So the surgery is set, I have to put down my deposit to hold the date. Then my balance is due two weeks before the surgery. I keep thinking, man I could spend almost 8k on a lot of other things or what if I need it for am emergency. Then I think screw it...just do it...you can piss away $5 per cup of coffee at starbucks...get the boobs!!!!

Ok, I think I am starting to ramble;)

My stats:
I am 5'8, 148lb, 36A (on a good day)

The implants:
If I remember correctly from the consult I am going with 397cc moderate profile. I would like to acheive a nice full C or as I call it a C++.

Preop appt is May 12, so I will confirm then! My Dr has the 3D vectra so I am pumped to see what they will look like on my body. (I hope it is accurate)

I am sure I will have more soon!

pre pics

So last night I was "playing" around with determining the right size. I think I settled on what I woyld like to look like. My plan is to wear the grey shirt and TWO bars to my consult/preop so the dr can see what I am hoping for!

3 days post op

Well I am on the other side and can't be loving them more. My surgery was at 7:30 am on Thurday. I showed up to the office and the staff was super nice. We went over everything one more time and I brought all my drugs with me, which was helpful because it was good to know what I had to take after the surgery.

It was very cool at my office - so one recommendation would be to wear socks. They tell me the operating room is kept cool to help deter bacteria growth.

The surgery went very well. The last thing I remember is that the dr. said "ok we are going to give you a little gas" and then I woke up all bandaged up in the resting chair. My dr. wraps you and also had a bandeau (which I have to wear until at least my one week check up). I was pretty nauseous after the surgury but the nurses were great. They said it is fairly common to get sick, even with the anti nausea medicine they gave me. After about a hour of being awake I was released to go home. My mom was sweet enough to come from across the state to stay with me and help me at the beginning of the recovery.

I ended up getting Allergan moderate profile 400cc silicone implants. So far from what I can tell they are going to be perfect!!!!!

Once we got home (thankfully it was a short ride) I went right to bed. The anesthesia really kicked my butt. It was very difficult to move around - chest was tight and tender and any movements on my arms caused pain. Icing every 20 minutes seemed to help and after about 6 hours of sleeping (and the anesthesia having worn off, I felt much better)

A good regimen of icing and following the prescriptions got us to today.

The hardest part for me was not being able to see my girls until today. I had to wear the bandaging for 48 hours. So this morning I got the big reveal and a shower!!!! Yay for the shower and the Dr. did a great job. I can only wait to see them once they drop and fluff!!! I have a feeling I will be that nice C++ I wanted.

Pics to follow shortly

more pics

Day 4

Today was pretty good. My mom went home today and I vented out of the house on a few small trips around town. I have noticed if I am found too much I get what I call fingers in my Boobs. It feels like the nerves are all simultaneously firing. Ice and rest seem to help. I am a little nervous to go back to work tomorrow. I don't think anyone will notice, because I always worn a super padded bra, but I will know.

I still love them, I actually found myself thinking today that I hope they aren't too big. I know they will change once they d&f but it's such a huge change from nothing. Lol

Dr. Van Ye did a wonderful job. He explained everything, was professional and polite and most importantly did an AMAZING job.

5 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
5 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
5 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
5 out of 5 stars Wait times
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful