A-cup to D-cup. Nedlands, AU

I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr Daniel...

I had a breast augmentation performed by Dr Daniel Luo back in Feb 2015. The whole experience was a great one and my results are amazing!
Silimed implants 335cc, placed sub-glandular (over the muscle) with inframammary fold incision site. This took me from roughly an A cup to a D cup, although this does vary with different brands! Healing time was very quick and I was back at work the following week!

photos added

I'm not a 'selfie' kind of girl so sorry these are the only photos I have. The after photos were taken approx 6 months ago so at around 10 months post op...I think they have dropped and softened a little more since then :)
Nedlands Plastic Surgeon

Daniel's service was fantastic, he has a wonderful team and is very competent. He answered all of my questions and explained the procedure thoroughly so I felt comfortable upon arrival at the hospital to have surgery and not very nervous at all. I have 335cc Silimed implants sub-glandular (placed over the muscle), I am currently 16 months post op and have had no issues whatsoever. My breasts took roughly 4-6 months to drop into position but even before this time they looked fantastic. I am very happy with my results and couldn't recommend Daniel and his team highly enough!