29 Year Old Stay at Home Mom - Nebo, NC

I've decided to write a review bc I had all the...

I've decided to write a review bc I had all the same concerns about Dr hamel as well, him not being board certified an all. I saw a lot of his work on a tummy tuck Facebook group. I liked his work, they quoted me $5600 for tummy tuck and lipo of belly, flanks and full back via email. At actual consult in a mall (a little shady) he marked me up and quoted me $4000 cash price and I set my date for that same weekend! Honestly my biggest concern was not waking up from surgery, but with dr. Hamel he doesn't put you to sleep he just numbs you so my fears were calmed by that. My second concern was what was I supposed to do for 3 hours during surgery. I honestly didn't feel like I was there for 3 hours but it was a long time and it was very very uncomfortable! I would not do it again but I am glad I did it and I'm glad is over with. I am 17 days post op and I already love my results. I haven't had any complications and the Surgical coordinator is on call 24 7 and she is amazing!

Updated! 9 weeks today July 4th

Updated pix. Still loving my results, but have gained a little weight and I've started swelling since I've started working out and hanging out in this horrible heat!
Dr. John Hamel

Very happy with the results!