27 Years... 3 Kids Later - Nebo, NC

I finally got my fat transfer to my breast and I...

I finally got my fat transfer to my breast and I love it. Dr. Hamel in Nebo,NC did my procedure and I am healing and already able to move around and do what I need to do my belly is really flat already and my back fat looks much much better I am in love I would recommend him to anybody. I initially start eyes looking into his work a while ago bc a friend of mine went to him and her work looks great as well. Now about 6 other women I personally know went to him and got their work done. When I called complete laser clinic I spoke with Jennifer and she is very sweet and thorough as well. They will tell you anything you need to know. I financed my surgery thru United medical credit and it was also a very easy process. So far I am in love with my work. Today will be my first day toning back up after gaining the weight to get my D cup size. So I will be posting about how that went as well. And no I am not doing any heavy work outs or lifting bc I am still kinda sore.
Dr. John Hamel

I love him his bedside manner was outstanding and he contoured me how I wanted I will go back to him for another round in about three months. If you're looking to have this or any procedure done GO SEE HIM.