Breast Augmentation Under Local Anesthesia -Complete Laser Clinic Nebo, NC

Words cannot describe how amazing Dr Hamel and his...

Words cannot describe how amazing Dr Hamel and his staff are! They made me feel like I was number 1 to them and nothing else mattered but me. I was awake during the procedure and I will admit it was intense at moments. The injection of anesthesia into the side pocket of the breast was the worst part. The nurses held my hands while my husband rubbed my hair. It was so nice to have them all there calming me down. The doctors working on me were very good at communicating exactly what was going on. They used an inflatable sizer and I chose 400cc HP round gel implants. I am currently one day post op and have had my 24hr follow up. Pain is under control now. The first day I was very nauseated and in a great deal of pain as I couldn't keep meds down. Around 2am I was able to get it under control and I've been find since. I was able to attend my son's soccer game the morning following surgery even. So far I am happy with the experience, but as recovery goes and they settle into their pockets I'll get a better idea.

The girls are looking even better!

Its now been a week since my surgery and recovery has been so much easier than I imagined! My insicions are tinder and sore, but they're healing nicely. I'm doing my massages and still my band to help them drop faster. I did purchase a different zip front sports bra. The surgical bra was starting to be uncomfortable on my incisions BC as my implants are dropping they're getting larger it seems. I'm about a 34D right now, but like I said they seem to be fluffing out more the last two days. My nipples are getting sore today as well. All my stretching and kneeding is putting the poor girls under a lot of stress lol but they're looking great!!
Dr John Hamel

Dr Hamel and his staff made my experience from start to finish the best I could imagine! I was very nervous but they made me feel like I was actually important to them. They laughed with me, calmed me down, showed me compassion, and even prayed with me. They took as much time as I needed to devise a plan to achieve the results I wanted.