Hamel threw some Ds on it!

Hoping to have beautiful full C breast. Here is a...

Hoping to have beautiful full C breast.
Here is a before picture. The top picture is what I would like to look like. My consultant Julia has been talking me through what to expect. I love the customer service that I'm receiving so far. Julia is very knowledgeable and every single time I call she is available.

Jan 10th 2016 I will visit the Morrisville location for lab work. Labs are required a few days before surgery. 11 days until labs and 24 days until surgery. I pray everything goes well.

Today I'm driving to CLC's Morrisville location to have my lab work drawn. I will meet Dr John Hamel for the first time and talk about size. Almost time to let these little girl go.

Count down

Meeting dr.hamel

Meeting Dr.Hamel made me feel very comfortable. Julia and Jennifer are nice and knowledgeable. The facility is clean.

Morrisville CLC

Not much longer

Good news!!

So ladies.. When I originally scheduled my surgery my quote was for $2,950. So when I went in for labs yesterday. I called for directions and when asking for directions I said. "So how much more do I put down"? BTW I'm using icare for financing. With icare you care put half down and icare will finance the other half. Well CLC is running a special for the month of January so I will get the January special which is $2,500!!! Winning!!!!
12 days away. I'm so ready.

Count down

11 more days. I can't wait !!! I changed my mind. I'm going for a small D. Watch out Dolly here I come!!! OK maybe not Dolly. LOL

Changed my date

Well i changed my date. CLC called and asked could i come earlier so in two more days I will be a small D!!!!

Surgery complete

So i just had my surgery and im cam say it was horrif . O was in pain but the good thai h is a made it through and my result

The end

Im done

At the end of it all it was a ok experience. I now have fuller breast thaks to Complete laser clinic!!!

More pics

Worth every penny

I love my results

They are still dropping.

Upgraded the girls

Dr.Hamel said let me upgrade ya!!

Just me and the girls

The twins,Hennessy and I

Loving them

I'm in love

The girl are out

I wish I would have done this along time ago. Very happy!!
Dr John Hamel