32 Yr Old Tired of Being Skinny Fat. Nebo, NC

So I've been wanting to get liposuction on my...

So I've been wanting to get liposuction on my stomach as long as I can remember. But I had issues being that I had cardiac surgery in the past but now I'm all clear and ready to give this a shot. I've been to a few consultations so far and decided to go with Dr John Hamel in Nebo NC. I live on NYC BTW. I wanted to do just liposuction but being that they are taking away the fat I say why not transfer it to my butt. My goals are to have the flattest stomach possible and a nice round ass. I'm scheduled for later this month and getting anxious as the days are going by. I'm praying that everything goes well. I will update measurements that I'm currently at soon.

Made it!!! Now waiting for magic to happen

Hello guys so I went through with Dr Hamel this past Saturday and so far so good. I'm very sore and uncomfortable. I can't really see much because of the swelling and bruising.

Before pics

So far loving my results

So its been since Saturday that I had my bbl done by Dr Hamel which was 4 days ago. I've been mainly sore and uncomfortable not much sleep at night. I'm also itchy but I keep my compression garment on always except when taking a shower although last night I needed rest so I slept in a spanx. I'm too swollen to know exactly if all fat was taken but I do know he put 1100 CCS in each buttuck

3weeks post op

Dr John Hamel

So far I do not know much besides Dr Hamel has great reviews on his beside manner and work. I've spoke wit him over the phone it was brief. His assistant Jennifer seems to be busy but will make sure she gets back to you on any questions you may have.