my bbl experience - Nebo, NC

Hey ladies! I've been a quiet stalking member...

Hey ladies! I've been a quiet stalking member since 2012 watching all the success and not so successful stories. I finally decided its time I put the weights down with their promises of a bigger rounder lifted butt and get this much needed surgery. IM TIRED OF WAITING!
I originally wanted to go to Yily and I was planning for it in May... until I came across a post from @LittleDetox Dr. Hamel did an amazing job on her! I live 4 hours away so... why not?
I've done my research and I think I will be satisfied with his work but WE WILL SEE WON'T WE!

B4 Pictures and Goals

2 weeks & 5 days!

These days will probably go by fast. I was informed that I would be awake during my surgery and I could go home on the same day!!! Yayyy!

I got cake now????????

Got my surgery Tuesday morning 9 amive been mobile all day. No pain. Just swelling can't take pics yet but I will soon.

side by side compare

Can't take pics yet without binder in because I'm drawing fluid right now will take pics after I shower

2week mark

I'm loving my results so far I'm swollen but I can see a big difference.
Dr. John Hamel, Complete Laser Clinic

Dr. Larson of complete laser clinic actually did mine. He was very thorough. Great job an I love it so far (1 day post)