AWAKE Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Dr. Hamel, Nebo, NC

I was soooo nervous the day before surgery. Had...

I was soooo nervous the day before surgery. Had second thoughts riding to the center, but kept thinking about how unhappy I am with my body...the stomach! When I arrived, additional paperwork was done, they have me something to calm my nerves and pics were taken. Dr. Hamel did my markings and another female Dr. (can't remember her name) started the numbing right after Dr. Hamel said a bedside prayer. The numbing was definitely uncomfortable but bearable. I laughed through most of the lipo bc it tickled in spots. When Dr. Hamel finally got to the tummy tuck I felt absolutely NOTHING! I was worried about being awake, but would do it again in a heartbeat.

Backaches and Sleepless Nights

The recovery ain't no joke... I'm not in a lot of pain, just sooo uncomfortable. I go to the bathroom at least 5x per night and I walk around the house during this time as well. Yes, I look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but can straighten more. I'm listening to my body.
Dr. John Hamel

Dr. Hamel had excellent bedside manners. He was professional & compassionate. I highly recommend him!