31 Year Old Mother of Four!!! Hamel Gave Me Cake!!!! Nebo, NC

I am extremely satisfied with my results from Dr....

I am extremely satisfied with my results from Dr. Hamel!! His staff is great and they make sure you are satisfied.

I went to him March 28th. I got lipo on my entire back, waist, arms, and chin. He sucked out around 2,200 cc's of fat. After the purification process he was left with enough to put 890cc's of fat in each cheek. I chose to be awake for my procedure so I could ask him to hit extra spots.

The numbing part was uncomfortable but after that I was okay. It took him about 2 1/2 almost 3 hours to do everything. They wrapped my arms up in an ace bandages, and gave me a white binder for my waist. I laid down in my SUV and my hubby drove me home. When I got home, I stood inside my bathtub and asked my hubby to massage my back and arms so some of the numbing fluid can come out. (I learned about that from the girls that go to the Dominican Republic) I was so sore that I took a sleeping pill and a pain pill and I laid down and went to sleep.

I do not have many before pictures.

I did not have a lot of fat but Dr. Hamel worked found what I had and gave me good results.

Dr Hamel lipoed my back (upper and lower), my posterior waist, arms, and chin. He got appox 2,200 cc's of fat. After the purification process he injected 893 into each cheek. This set of photos is from before and right after my surgery.

One month post op photographs

Since my last post my back swelling has gone down and and I am still happy with my results.

I am still pleased.

I am extremely pleased with my results so far. I am working out three to four days a week and I have lost some weight, but my hip/butt measurements are the same.

Contact Information for Complete Laser Clinic Nebo, NC

His office is located in the Mountains near Ashville. I live near Raleigh, NC and it took me 3 hours and 45 minutes to get there.

If you have trouble getting a quote please let me know and I will give you his assistants phone number.

Quick Question!!! I'm sore

I am noticing that my butt is growing up my back!!! I am also noticing that my butt is always super sore!!! A few vets told me that they had this issue. I wonder if this is apart of the fluff process.

I am almost 8 months Post-Op.

I have started new workout regime and I am shrinking everywhere except for my butt. My starring measurements where 36-29-43, my current measurements are 36-27 1/2-44.

10 months Post Op Update

I am almost at the finishline. So far I have not noticed any loss of volume. I have a fee spots that I want to get filled in but I am hoping I can do that with squats and donkey kicks.

My current measurements are:
Bust: 36DDD
Waist 26 1/2
Hips: 44

My goal is to get down to 34-25-45. I will keep you guys posted.
Dr. John Hamel