Brazillian Buttock Augmentation - Raleigh North Carolina

I had the Brazilian buttock Augmentaion Procedure....

I had the Brazilian buttock Augmentaion Procedure. I initially wanted implants but after a doctor convicted me that I can get better results with fat transfer. I discussed fat transferred from all over my torso for the procedure instead I ended up with a significant reduction in my lower buttocks and thighs with strange hollowness in the sides of my thighs from my hips all the way to the knee. It is almost like a separation of my thighs. the doctor never explained that this is what the procedure will be, I was never told that fat will be removed from my already very small buttocks and thighs. I think doctors have a duty to tell the patient all the details of the surgery all the worse case scenarios and have some respect for the patient's wishes. Doctors should never hide or mislead patients so horribly there needs to some standard of ethics that should be observed by Doctors. Especially with plastic surgery since this is elective surgery and not a surgery for life saving purposes. I am truly appalled by the lack of integrity of the physician that operated on me just so he can make money. Obviously he was extremely desperate for business. The Brazilian Buttock lift/Augmentation procedure should be against the law if all procedures are suppose to be done the way my lower buttocks reduced instead of augmented; because the procedure I ended up with was a significant buttock reduction with the added reduction in my thighs. I will post pictures later.

Body and face damaged during Brazilian butt augmentation surgery

The “Before” Picture was taken (6 Months before surgery)

The After Photos #1 &2 (Circular cannula mark result of unauthorized liposuction of the face by Karl Schwarz during “Brazilian butt augmentation” surgery. I will post my jaw and cheek pic later to show the lipo damage. Why would a surgeon liposuction a patient in the face during a Butt Augmentation? Experimenting?
Please do your homework and seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Schwarz is not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

He misled me during the consultation process and ended up doing what he wanted once he had me under general Anesthesia. He ended up aggressively performing liposuction on my entire body (without consent), from my forehead all the way to my toes. My hands and feed look like I have been in the bathtub for hours, wrinkled and hollow/prune line. Dr. Schwarz will tell you what you want to hear until you have paid in full for the procedure. I absolutely do not recommend this surgeon for Brazilian butt augmentation/lift based on my experience. Karl Schwarz did not provide the service that he was paid for and produced the most horrifying procedure. Instead of buttock augmentation he removed 650cc of fat from each side. Please do your research and see a Board Certified plastic surgeon who also has qualified certified staff in a legitimate and safe and certified operating room Performing low quality liposuction on my body was not enough that he had decided to perform liposuction on my face permanently damaging me from head to toe. When you confront him for the low quality work he has done he will just deny it. I hope this help others to stay away from this Non-Board certified unskilled, self proclaimed plastic surgeon. Please note that this was done by the Karl Schwarz in Raleigh, NC. Some plastic surgeons have commented that liposuction is not done on the face, well this incompetent surgeon does and has done it to me. what other procedure could possibly create such circular indentations?
Schwarz plastic surgery

The most unethical doctor I have ever dealt with. I am rating his bedside manners with one star because his fake good bedside manners is how he succeeded in convincing me to go through with the procedure.