32 Years Old ,1 Kid Via C-section, 5' 10.5" , 200lbs

I am scheduled for a BBL on October 6th, with lipo...

I am scheduled for a BBL on October 6th, with lipo from love handles, flanks, bra strap area, stomach and my arms. I am so nervous about the pain and anxiety of achieving desired results.
My main reason is because my shape totally changed when i turned, I've gained approximately 30lbs (which is why I am getting lipo in so many places. I am gonna for Serena Williams look (she is built like a stallion ????????????)

Had BBL TODAY

well I had my BBL this morning. Thankfully I'm not hurting for now. Just what seems like a lot of blood due to various lipo areas. Of course I've been in/out of sleep all day due to anesthesia and meds. Hopefully tomorrow remains like today as far as no pain and hope to bleed a lot less. Will be back for more updates.

Day 3,post op

Well, today is day 3. I really haven't had much pain, just more so discomfort due to n the garment and being badly constipated.
I had lipo in so many places so I have drainage from everywhere.

So far my BBL looks decent but I wish he would have injected more at the top to give a shelf appearance. I will probably get a revision later on, but I am happy because its a drastic change!
Dr. Benjamin Wood

I so love Dr. Benjamin Wood from the moment I met him. He is knowledgeable, kind, calming and easy on the eyes. I was nervous throughout but his calming demeanor made it that much easier. He called me personally a few hours after surgery to check on me, I was given his personal cell in case of any complications arose. The staff was also phenomenal from the anesthesiologist Donna to the nursing staff, every one was kind and nice as well. They also made me laugh a few times, mentioning " that as some point and time we have all been on this table for a procedure". The office staff really made the whole proces easy from beginning to end!!! Highly recommended. Now I am a Wood's Wonder!!!