Pucker Up

I am so happy to report that within a week of...

I am so happy to report that within a week of practitioner, Shannon Wood, enhancing my lips with Restylance I have the perfect amount of fullness while still looking completely natural. People keep asking my if I've lightened my hair color. In other words, they know I look relaxed and not "over-done", they just can't tell that it had anything to do with an injectable. Now I just gloss and go. Thank you Shannon!
Shannon Wood

My practitioner, Shannon Wood, is exactly what I needed during this process. She was exceptionally kind-hearted. She took great care in explaining to me what she was going to do and how she was going to do it. Simply put, she put me at ease. I was also impressed by the amount of time she was willing to spend on me, making sure my lips were perfectly balanced. She was just not satisfied until she reached a flawless result. Thank you, Shannon, being so mindful even for this quick, easy-breezy enhancement. And for the thoughtful follow-up contact as well.