Great Lipo in the DMV.

Well today is the big day. Finally getting...

Well today is the big day. Finally getting liposuction to my abdomen, full back, and upper booty.

Everything with the consult and pre op was smooth sailing. They even allowed previous patients who got the same procedure to call me so that I could hear about their experiences. They all had nothing but good things to say.

Good Dr + Good Credentials = Great Results (Lipo to full abdomen, full back, and upper butt) 5'5" 207lbs

Pre Surgery
I went in for a free consultation and everything went well. Prior to going to this office I went to 3 other PS (MK, NB, and HA) in the DMV area and something just wasn't right about them. They all basically told me that I need a TT, I assume this was the easiest way for them to give me the hourglass shape that I was looking for. When I went to see Dr C he seemed very confident in his work. He didn't pressure me to get a TT, he knew right off the back that he could give me the results I wanted. It took me a few weeks to commit to the surgery because I kept trying to compare his work to what I saw in DR and Miami.

Surgery Day
My Surgery was scheduled for 4p. They tend to take the non risky surgery's later in the day. I got there at 4 and wants taken back until 6p. I was very unhappy about this. While waiting in the waiting room, they have snacks, tea, coffee, water. Too bad I couldn't eat anything because I was having anesthesia. They also have comfy chairs and cable, so the wait wasn't as bad as it seemed. So eventually, I went into surgery and thats all she wrote. lol! So after the procedure I assume everything went well. I was in and out until I got home. As soon as I got home, my husband gave me medicine and something to drink and I went to sleep.

Week 1
To be continued.....

Before pics.

Here a some before pics. Sorry so blurry.

Quick pics 1week after

Here some quick post op pics. 1 week out.

2 weeks post op

Hey ladies and possibly gents!
So far I am 2 weeks post op and I feel great. I am still a little sore, but not enough to need medication. There is a weird feeling like something is pulling under my skin. I assume that's my tissue reattaching or something. Lol. I'm still swollen and everything is hard like a rock. I try to massage as much as possible. The massages make me feel a lot better afterwards. I stopped wearing the abdominal binder. That was my personal decision and dr said it was okay. I did go and buy an official spanx bodysuit and that makes me feel secure. Trust me without it, there is an unexplainable feeling. I got the one with the pee hole in it and it was crazy trying to figure out how to use it without peeing on the spanx. I'm a pro now. I wash it by hand every night and where it everyday all day until bed time. All of my lipo holes have healed. Here's a quick before and after pic. If u have questions that I haven't answered please feel free to ask.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon