39 Years Old, Twins Boys, Tummy Needed It - Nashville, TN

A year after having my twin boys it was time to do...

A year after having my twin boys it was time to do something about my stomach. I gained 56 pounds during pregnancy and nine weeks of bed rest. I managed to lose 50 pounds but my body shape did not return to its former state. I had a c-section so I was prepared for the pain. I will say the pain of the Tummy Tuck was significantly less than the c-section. My stomach was just really tight and I was hunched over for a couple weeks. I also had lipo and that was much more painful. Dr. Burgeoned was amazing as well as his staff. I called in the wee hours of the morning with a concern and he was happy to hear from me. One of his nurses came to my home two days after my procedure when I had trouble putting my compression garment back on. He did a beautiful job and now I feel like myself again.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burgdorf and his staff are kind and compassionate. He was very straightforward about the pros and cons of what I wanted to do and level set my expectations. He followed up with me personally and I always felt I could reach out to him at any time.