Much Needed TT w/muscle repair and Lipo for This 62 Yr - Nashville, TN

I just want to have a waist again! Looking forward...

I just want to have a waist again! Looking forward to wearing a dress(or any of my clothing) without this belly! I've been cleaning house and preparing meals so my husband won't have to worry about it. I plan to sleep in the recliner downstairs. Don't think I'll try the stairs for a few days!!! I'm nervous and excited but have great confidence in my PS!

6 days and a wake up!

Not feeling too nervous at the moment but have been waking up way too early lately!!! Decided I'd be brave and post a few before pictures! So here goes!

One more wake up!

Relaxing in the hotel just waiting for the early wake up! I'll be at surgicare by 6am with TT and Lipo scheduled at 7:30. Looking forward to the flat side!!!

I made it to the flat side! Yea!!

We arrived early and everyone from the receptionist to recovery were very professional and caring. One of the nurses said she'd gone through what I was doing 10yrs earlier. She even showed me her scar which was hardly visible!!! I haven't had any pain while I'm in this recliner except when I had to cough! And getting up (with hubby's help) is very painful! Then my Jack Russell jumped on the recliner when I first sat down. Thankful it wasn't straight on my stomach! And she's not a small Jack, she's 28lbs of muscle!!! My husband said doc told him she took about 2 liters of fat from my back!!! Yay! It's gone. Looking forward to seeing the results! I may posts some pics later when I'm able. Still woozy to stand! Ok think I feel another nap coming!

Update!

Well I have to say it's a process. I do feel a little better after a shower last night. So far very happy with the results after taking binders off for that shower. Of course there's still lots of swelling. Oh, and coughing is painful!!! Husband has been very helpful. I'm only using Tylenol since I think the Percocet makes me nauseous.

3 months

Still have a lot of swelling especially where the muscle was repaired. I am happy with my results now I just need to lose the weight! The dvt still bothers me but I'm getting around fine and just rest my leg when I need too.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Melinda Haws is a very talented and caring surgeon. She listens to your concerns and what you expect. She was my surgeon for my lower facelift and eyelid surgery last year and did an exceptional job, so I didn't hesitate to have her perform my TT and lipo of my back and flanks.