Army Veteran with Two Kids and Saggy Skin - Nashville, TN

I always loved fitness, but I was self conscious...

I always loved fitness, but I was self conscious of my belly. After two kids and not to mentioned I ate heathy and worked out through it all, I suffered from diastis recti. I had the mom pooch while every other part of my body looked fine and muscular. I went to 4 doctors in Nashville area for this procedure, and Dr T had the best price and location wise, the surgical center was located in the same building.

My belly button and incision looks so clean and neat! Dr T also uses exparel, which is in my opinion the better way to go then pain pump.

4 weeks post op

So far everything is healing well!

5 months post up

Healing well, no complications. And my scar looks wonderful! My swelling is minimal in the mornings.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr T took his time explaining my tummy tuck procedure and answered all my questions. I scheduled my appt for 4 weeks out. I was very nervous but I knew that I was in great hands. The surgical staff were so sweet and kind. I would do this experience over and over again.