Starting my SmileDirectClub Experience Soon - Nashville, TN

After deciding to straighten my teeth at the age...

After deciding to straighten my teeth at the age of 36, I made an appointment with an orthodontist. The next day, I saw an ad for SmileDirectClub on Facebook. I spent the weekend researching it. Although I live in TX, I was leaving for Nashville the next week for a business trip. It just so happens that SmileDirectClub is based out of Nashville. So, on Monday 7/18/16, I saw an orthodontist to be evaluated for Invisalign. On Tuesday 7/19/16, I went to a SmileDirectClub Smile Shop for a scan. I was very impressed with all the research I did about SmileDirectClub, and the experience at the Smile Shop was outstanding. The results of my scan were available on Friday 7/22/16. I found a $100 coupon code online, so I went ahead an ordered my aligners for $1400. That's considerably less than the $5300 quoted to me by the orthodontist. Also, Invisalign would have taken 12 months. SmileDirectClub will take 5 months. I am anxious to receive my aligners so I can get started. I have been receiving emails to let me know how the process is progressing.

Treatment Plan

Here are pictures from my treatment plan.
Nashville Orthodontist