Still Waiting on my Aligners After over a Month.

I went in for a 3D scan to an office in Nashville...

I went in for a 3D scan to an office in Nashville (which was really small) back in early August. I got my scans and treatment plan later that month, and then was told that my aligners would take about a month to make. I hadn't heard anything in over a month, so I emailed them. I got a response with an apology, saying that they would look into it after the weekend because the place where they make the aligners was closed for the weekend.
I had to email them again after the weekend to get a response, saying that it usually takes a little longer to make the aligners.
I wait, and still no notification that they were on their way. So I send yet another email and Cindy says that they're sorry for the delay and that I'd get them in 3-4 business days. Currently the end of business day number 4 since that email, and nothing.
This is getting pretty annoying.... I haven't gotten a tracking number or any formal notification that my aligners have been sent. I want to get this started because I'm getting married in June and need the aligning process to be far enough along that my teeth are significantly straighter in the pictures.
I'll update you all on if I actually ever get my aligners. I've paid the $1,500 and haven't seen anything physical yet.