Need Skin Removal After Weight Loss - Nashville, TN

I went to Dr. Griffin because I had lost 100 lbs...

I went to Dr. Griffin because I had lost 100 lbs which left excess skin on my belly and made it look like I still had a gut. I had heard positive things about him from other people at the YMCA. I was wary of going to a plastic surgeon. I'm not a big fan of changing what you're born with just because you don't like it. Although considered purely cosmetic by insurance companies, I would argue that skin removal after such extreme weight loss is a necessary procedure. I liked how he asked what I was interested in getting done and didn't try to sell me on a whole bunch of other procedures; I went there in hopes of improving my self confidence, not whittling it down further by having other "flaws" pointed out to me. I am very happy with the outcome of my procedure. I had skin removed from all the way around my torso, not just a tummy tuck. It's helping me to get further in shape because I can now see around my torso without all the excess skin getting in the way.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon