Picture Perfect! - Nashville, TN

As I aged, I grew more insecure about my body. My...

As I aged, I grew more insecure about my body. My breasts began to sag, be tube-ish and unbalanced. I gained weight to plump them up and the extra fat affected me in other ways.

Dr. Wendell fixed that! The transformation has been fantastic! To keep up with the new breasts, I got all new clothes, new hairdo and lost the weight. And look! My breasts are perfect! I am no longer embarrassed to go without a bra or be intimate. It has restored my confidence. My body looks so much more proportional. My breasts look more even.

No surgery is easy, so recovery takes time. I have a personal trainer helping me rehab my upper body and abs. The recovery of strength is the hardest part. Other than that, it's totally worth it!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wendell is wonderful! He is very efficient. He seems to know what to do and how. He is a surgical artist. The pictures are what I hoped for and that's what I now have. I am delighted!