Totally Worth It - Nashville, TN

I couldn't ask anything better than this result....

I couldn't ask anything better than this result. Absolutely perfect. Dr Wendell is great. He is perfectionist and I was exactly looking for someone like that. He uses the advance technologies which is pIus. My after surgery recovery wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought. It was so easy, I was still able to breath 25%. I am so happy that I get it done and get it done with him. I wouldn't trust anybody else but him.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I am a very pick person. I searched for the right Doctor for years. I wouldn't take any chances for my face. I did the right decision for letting Dr Wendell to do my nose surgery. He is so great and he knows exactly what his patients want. The knowledge and skill he has and the up to date technologies he uses, you are definitely in right hands. He has a very friendly hands on team. I probably called them like 100 times a day and never felt that I was bothering them. Very professional and highly skilled nurses.